Myös korttimaksu toimii

CNC - hanke, haluan pieni apua

Aloittaja longgo, 30.12.12 - klo:20:41

« edellinen - seuraava »

0 Jäsenet ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

longgo

Hi CNC gurus,
Hope i wont be killed if i write that topic in English(google translator will not help so much if i try to make it in Suomi).
I've made one small CNC-jursin , which was ok for few tests.. but it work far away from what i expect. Well do the job but i already plan proto 2: 

And here i come to the main question,and why i need help with some info - Where can i cut some parts with laser or water-jet machine?

Why i ask.. Well, the company where i work..have water-jet just my boss do not wish even to here to make something private because are few plates and i do not have company. And that was teh same answer what i get from most of the companies around - we do not cut wood or not work with private customers... huh..
Only one company made offer for.. 350e  ??? which is quite much i think.. but anyway, any idea where can i make my stuff in Rauma-Turku-Pori area...(or further with post delivery.. )

Thanks in advance

JuKa

I think you should ask BESTRON OY, I think they will cut.
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/bestron-2/

You have a nice toolsetter :)

Jussi

petteriu

longgo

Thanks  JuKa ;) - that image was in the beginning.Now.. look more like machine.  ;D BESTRON i ask maybe month ago, but they respond that not work wood(MDF/vaneri)

petteriu - i'll try to contact them, and lets see. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity - is that difficult to find company that work with private customers or only i'm the lucky one ..  :( Even few tools what i use, get order from UK.
Any tip will be bonus for me

pave

porepe

Hi. If you have dxf pictures, i can ask my friend. He have 1200x3000 wood work center.(routter) near of Turku.
Petri Junnila
Mynämäki

longgo

pave - aserle.fi big company, they even do not return response to my mails.. For the employer... ha, you\re just right.. but for now the labor is not in situation to change bravely.  :-\

porepe - sound interesting, but why DXF? Well no problem at all, DXF,parasolid,... i use SW to make it and can produce any format. By the way even for that piece of crap that i have now is quite easy to use Vetric or CamBam based on DXF files  ;) Shall i add them to my website and he or you can download  them  or to send via mail?

longgo

Hyvää uutavuotta  2013 ;)

porepe - I add all DXF files to my website http://longgo.eu/DXF/ but from all of them let's start with 9mm.dxf,15mm.dxf and 23mm MDF table. I have already the material and that MDF table is prepared to 550 x 800mm only holes will be nice to be machined(well to be the same space and horizontal). Can you ask your man what will cost that to me and see what will be. Thanks

TeacDance

Here is our version nc mdf table buy that it's only mdf parts
Nc machine mdf frame

Here is building pictures
Pictures of building

Here is manual
Manual

YouTube

evvk

If you still need a water cut parts you can ask if they can help you http://sskky.fi/ssao/asiakastyot/kone/
It is vocational school in Salo about 50 km from Turku and i think that they try to cut any material what you want.
And i am sorry for my bad english  :D

Jussik

Hello

If you need part cut from wood or mdf.
I will highly recommend one of our forum members: ParturiA

You can contact him by forum private message or you can get contact info from here:
http://www.jyrsija.fi/

Jussi

longgo

TeacDance - nice frame! but.. there is only frame and is projected for ball screw that i do not have. Well lets say i was in negotiation with one ebay seller and for 3pcs , size what i need nut+lead screw price was 210$ including delivery.. Until now for sliding blocks and shafts already pay 240e and that will go too much, because if i continue with good motors, ball screws and ball bearing slides.. then will be good idea just to produce nice aluminium frame and to have good router.. but then the price will go close to.. that that i can buy ready  :-\ Thanks for the offer by the way

evvk - that was quite good tip! Thank you a lot and i need to apologize for my  paska suomen kieli  :( Just today i contact one of the guys(quite stupid on the website to be only phone numbers) and now wait their response with price tag.

Jussik - also quite good info! I`ll contact him now and lets see what will be.

Thank you guys.. real help  ;)

TeacDance

Lainaus käyttäjältä: longgo - 04.01.13 - klo:20:44
TeacDance - nice frame! but.. there is only frame and is projected for ball screw that i do not have. Well lets say i was in negotiation with one ebay seller and for 3pcs , size what i need nut+lead screw price was 210$ including delivery.. Until now for sliding blocks and shafts already pay 240e and that will go too much, because if i continue with good motors, ball screws and ball bearing slides.. then will be good idea just to produce nice aluminium frame and to have good router.. but then the price will go close to.. that that i can buy ready  :-\ Thanks for the offer by the way

You can use trapeze screw and nut you have to change only that part what holding nut..

YouTube

longgo

Well that`s right.. just to see what will be with my project and then i can think about.

Jussi - i try to send him(ParturiA), P.M here but i can`t(restriction i guess). Also i try to send him mail and lets see. Thanks again